Thanks very much to Andrea for a week of fascinating posts. I'm afraid I was in the midst of writing a technology self-study for my law school, so didn't have much time to comment at the time, but hope to later. One of the nice things about this format is that the opportunity for comment that disappears at the end of "real-space" conference panels is always available in cyberspace.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Schedule, 2/2/09 through 3/5/09
|Feb. 2, 4||Arthur Cockfield|
|Feb. 6, 8||Frank Pasquale|
|Feb. 10, 12||Jennifer Chandler|
|Feb. 14, 16||Kieran Tranter|
|Feb. 18, 20||Gaia Bernstein|
|Feb. 22, 24||Lyria Bennett-Moses|
|Feb. 26, 28||Lisa Austin|
|March 3, 5||Samuel Trosow|
Schedule, 11/27/06 through 2/12/07
Tech Theory Essentials
- Casestudy in Legal Linearity: The Children's Onlin...
- Crafting Nonlinear Technology Regulation
- Humans + Technology = Emergent Behaviors, part II
- Humans + Technology = Emergent Behaviors, part I
- Humans + Technology = A Straight Line?
- The Most Volatile Technology: The User
- Introducing Andrea Matwyshyn
- Signing off
- Distinguishing law and scientific change
- Distinguishing law and changes in information
Subscribe to Tech Theory