We’ve posted here a digital recording of the virtual conference held last year on ‘Human Autonomy, Law and Technology,’ which followed an earlier blog at this site on the same topic. You’ll also see an agenda to help you view the digital recording. If you right click on the “Watch Video” link and choose “view in separate tab or separate window” then you can see both. Also, to enlarge the video you can click on the X at the bottom right of the video screen. Thanks again to all of the participants. The articles from the techtheory blog and the virtual conference were collected in a symposium issue of the journal Bulletin of Science, Technology & Society and can be found here.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Schedule, 2/2/09 through 3/5/09
|Feb. 2, 4||Arthur Cockfield|
|Feb. 6, 8||Frank Pasquale|
|Feb. 10, 12||Jennifer Chandler|
|Feb. 14, 16||Kieran Tranter|
|Feb. 18, 20||Gaia Bernstein|
|Feb. 22, 24||Lyria Bennett-Moses|
|Feb. 26, 28||Lisa Austin|
|March 3, 5||Samuel Trosow|
Schedule, 11/27/06 through 2/12/07
Tech Theory Essentials
- The Laws of Technology and the Technologies of Law...
- Announcing Upcoming Virtual Conference
- Summary: Human Autonomy, Technology and Law
- Bringing in some economic analysis (2)
- Bringing in some economic analysis
- Introducing Samuel Trosow
- Control yourself, or at least your “core” self
- Are We All Control Freaks Now?
- Introducing Lisa Austin
- Technology bias
Subscribe to Tech Theory